Your Personal Assistant support covering all areas of office administration.
Why hire a Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant provides professional, technical and creative support services to other businesses from a remote location.
There are many advantages to hiring a Virtual Assistant:
- A virtual assistant is less expensive than hiring a full time employee.
- Hours are flexible.
- You only pay for the productive hours worked.
- Hiring a virtual assistant reduces time and costs associated with managing employees.
- It allows you to focus on the important areas of your business while the Virtual Assistant takes care of the daily tasks.
- No training required.
- No software required.
- No office overheads including furniture, office space, equipment.
At Smart Data, services are not limited to just clerical duties. There is a range of tasks that Smart Data can do to help your business and keep you organised.
- manage phone and email enquiries
- appointment scheduling and diary management
- mail collection
- function or trip planning
- all areas of bookkeeping including payroll and BAS lodgement
- create presentations, reports and correspondence
- create and send your newsletters
- manage your social media platforms
- develop or manage your website
- prepare agenda’s, take minutes
- manage your members
- grant writing
- develop policy and procedure manuals
- manage Board or Committee Governance requirements
- create customised databases
- deploy Office 365
- implement onsite office procedures
- onsite temp assignments
Clients can choose to pay as they go for services but if you are consistent and require ongoing work, our retainer packages may be more suitable.
Contact Smart Data to discuss your requirements.
On-site office assistance also available.